Atorvastatin Tablet Manufacturer –
Atorvastatin Tablets are useful for high cholesterol problems. This medicine helps our liver to produce good cholesterol and control the bad cholesterol level in the body. Thus, this medicine reduces the risk of heart attack, stroke, and kidney diseases.
Generally, one table of this medicine can be consumed on daily basis. You can swallow this medicine with water, before or after having your meal. However, you have to follow a fixed schedule to intake this medicine on regular basis. If you want to get added advantages and quick results from the medicine, follow a healthy lifestyle.
- The consumption of the medicine should be regulated by professional health care. You should ask your doctor about continuing or discontinuing the medication
- Visit your doctor on a regular basis to monitor treatment efficacy on your body. Never intake lower or overdose of the medicine
- While consulting your doctor, discuss your medical history, health condition with the doctor. Even, if you are allergic to any medicine.
- This medicine may cause a negative impact while pregnancy or breastfeeding. Hence, discuss with a doctor before consuming this medicine
- If you have a diabetes problem, you should monitor your blood sugar level regularly on daily basis. Because this medicine can increase your blood sugar.
The dosage of the medicine should be based upon your medical history, the severity of the illness, and body reactions to the treatment. You might need to visit your doctor regularly to change the dosage of the medicine as per medicinal efficacy on your body.
This medicine has some common side effects that do not need any medical attention. But if you observe the severity of these conditions, visit your doctor for sure.
- Constipation, Indigestion, diarrhea
- Headache, Muscle pain, Weakness
- Nausea, Dizziness, fatigue
- The increased glucose level in the blood (sometimes)
- Rashes, itching, or swelling
- Minor memory loss conditions
Read the description carefully to get positive results from the medicine.