Rosuvastatin Aspirin Clopidogrel Tablets Manufacturers –
Rosuvastatin Aspirin Clopidogrel Tablet is a mixture of Rosuvastatin + Aspirin and Clopidogrel molecules. This formulation helps to prevent heart attack and stroke. It helps to prevent blood clotting in the body for smooth and effective blood circulation throughout the body. These tablets also work to lower the bad cholesterol production in the body and improved good cholesterol.
How to use –
A patient should consume the medicine as the doctor’s prescriptions. You can intake the medicine with water and do not chew or crush the tablet. It is better to take the medicine after having a meal.
- Do not start consuming a medicine without doctor’s prescriptions.
- Consume this medicine after having a meal to avoid the risk of an upset stomach.
- This medicine may increase the bleeding tendency. Hence, be careful and secure yourself from any injury or wound
- Visit your doctor regularly for any health checkup and observe the medication’s effects on the body.
- Inform your doctor about your medical history and consult your doctor if you feel fever, unusual tiredness, and jaundice symptoms during the course of medication
- You must consult your doctor before using the medicine if you are pregnant.
- Intake the précised dosage of medicine, do not skip or overdose on the medicine. Similarly, do not discontinue the course of medication without a doctor’s consultation
Possible Side effects –
- Stomach Pain, Bad appetite, Diarrhea, Constipation
- Nasal Bleeding
- Weakness or body-ache
- Gastrointestinal bleeding problems
- Chest pain
- GI disturbances
- Prolonged Bleeding Tendency
- Par aesthesia
The dosage of the medicine is decided upon your medical history and health conditions. Your health care professional will prescribe the dosage only after diagnosing your health condition. Similarly, your medical dosage will be changed as per body reactions.
Following a healthy diet plan and regular exercises can improve medical efficacy and positive results.