Rosuvastatin Fenofibrate Tablets Manufacturers –
Rosuvastatin Fenofibrate Tablets are a combination of two molecules Rosuvastatin + Fenofibrate. This medicine is helpful for controlling cholesterol levels in the body. It reduces the bad cholesterol produced by the liver and increases the good cholesterol. As a result, it reduces the risk of heart attack, stroke, and many other health-related problems. This medicine belongs to the ‘’Satin’’ group of drugs.
How to use –
One dose of the medicine can be consumed on daily basis, at the same time, before or after a meal. Swallow this medicine with water, without chewing or crushing.
- This medicine provides better results with a healthy lifestyle. Therefore, follow a healthy low-fat diet, drink an adequate amount of water every day, and add some physical exercise to your daily routine.
- You may feel muscle pain or weakness while the course of medication. Hence, avoid quick body movements and consult your doctor if you feel severe weakness, stomach pain, loss of hunger, a sick feeling, or dark urine.
- A patient should start the course of medication with proper health care consultation and complete the course until your doctor suggests you stop the medication. Similarly, never skip or overdose on the medicine.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, you should consult your doctor for the usage of the medicine.
Possible Side effects –
This medicine causes some minor side effects. But if you see the severity of these symptoms, consult a healthcare professional.
- Nausea, Vomiting, yellow eyes, dark urine,
- Headache, Stomach pain, Muscle pain, Weakness
- Itching, rashes, or swelling
- Sometimes trouble in breathing
A health care professional will determine the dosage as per your medical history and body health. Your doctor will change the dosage from time to time as per your body’s reaction to the medicine.
While the course of medication. You a user should follow the prescription properly and visit the doctor regularly for observations and health checkups.