Teneligliptin Metformin Tablets Manufacturers –
This medicine is basically a mixture of Teneligliptin + Metformin antidiuretics. Teneligliptin Metformin Tablets help to treat type 2 diabetes mellitus. It decreases glucose production in the body and makes it more sensitive to insulin, which directly helps to control the blood sugar level in the body.
The direction of consumption –
A patient can consume this medicine with an empty stomach. You have to swallow the tablets with water and do not try to chew or crush the tablet.
This medicine helps to treat your diabetes effectively if. You perform physical exercises regularly on daily basis and maintain a healthy diet schedule. Teneligliptin Metformin Tablets can lower the blood sugar level in your body so, eat some sugary food to maintain it
You should use this medicine according to the doctor’s prescriptions and observations.
- Do not use this medicine without the mentorship of any doctor.
- Users should regularly monitor their blood sugar levels.
- The patient should discuss with the doctor if he had any problem in the kidney, liver, or lungs or if he is already consuming any other medicine.
- This medicine can react differently while pregnancy or breastfeeding. Hence, you should clear these things with the doctor
- Keep the medicine away from children and store it in a cool & dry place. Also, check and confirm the expiration date of the medicine
- You may feel dozy or less attentive while driving or in other precautionary jobs. So always be careful about this
Possible Side effects –
- A user might see some common side-effects while using Teneligliptin Metformin Tablets
- Diarrhea, Nausea, or vomiting
- Stomach issues – pain, constipation, low appetite
- Headache, dizziness, tiredness
- Nasal issues like congestion
- Sore throat or infection in respiratory
- Low blood sugar level
There is no predefined dosage of this medicine. You should ask and confirm it from your healthcare professional. He has to prescribe the dosage as per your medical history and body reaction to this medicine.
These prescriptions are an overview of the medicine for users’ safety. Please use the medicine with proper healthcare consultation.