Teneligliptin Tablets Manufacturers –
Teneligliptin tablets are useful to reduce high blood sugar levels in type 2 diabetes mellitus patients. However regular diet and exercise schedule is most important along with medication for better results
Directions to use this medicine –
You can consume this medicine with water (swallow the medicine). Avoid crushing, chewing, or breaking the tablet. You should consume this medicine at the same time with a fixed schedule. Store this medicine properly in a dry and cool place and out of children’s reach.
There are some guidelines and suggestions for using this medicine –
- This medicine can have dizziness and low attentions symptoms. Hence, you should be more careful while driving or operating machinery.
- You should create follow a regular schedule for medication, diet, and exercise. Along with this, you have to avoid alcohol or tobacco consumption.
- You might have a low blood sugar level while the course of medicine. So keep sugary food to maintain the blood sugar level
- You should inform your doctor if you are allergic to this medicine or if you have gone through any surgery or serious injury.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding your baby, consult with your doctor about it
- You should inform your medical and medication history to your health care professional
Possible Side effects –
The possible side-effects of Teneligliptin tablets are mentioned below –
- Nausea or vomiting
- Stomach Problems (pain, diarrhea)
- Skin rashes or itching
- Low blood sugar
Dosage can be changed as per your body’s reactions to this medicine. Your health care professional will decide the dosage as per your health status, medical history, and severity of the illness. In addition to this, your dosage can be changed multiple times as per medicinal effects on your body.
A patient should use this medicine as per prescriptions and should not discontinue the medication until the course is completed.