Trimetazidine Dihydrochloride Tablets Manufacturer – Trimetazidine Dihydrochloride Tablets are the anti-anginal medication. The tablet basically reduces our heart’s oxygen requirement by transferring its metabolism from fat to glucose. As a result, our heart works more effectively. Using it in combination with other drugs, Trimetazidine Dihydrochloride Tablet may also treat chest pain due to low oxygen supply to the heart. But you should take this tablet if your body doesn’t respond to other agents adequately.
Concerns About Trimetazidine Dihydrochloride Tablets
- The Onset of Action – The time this tablet requires to show its effects is not clinically proved.
- Duration of Effect – The longevity of the effects of this tablet is clinically not proved as well.
- Alcohol Consumption – The interaction of Trimetazidine Dihydrochloride Tablet with alcohol is presently unknown. Thus, we advise you to consult your healthcare provider before consuming it.
- Habit Forming – Till now, there are no reports of habit-forming tendencies.
- Pregnancy – We don’t recommend pregnant women unless totally necessary. But you should take all the benefits & risks with your doctor before taking Trimetazidine Dihydrochloride Tablet.
- Breast-Feeding – Moreover, we also don’t recommend any breastfeeding women to take this tablet unless it is very necessary. You should discuss all the benefits & risks with your doctor about this situation as well.
Common Side Effects of Trimetazidine Dihydrochloride Tablets
Here are some of the common side effects that you may note while taking Trimetazidine Dihydrochloride Tablet:
Trimetazidine Dihydrochloride Tablets is an anti-anginal medication that helps in reducing our heart’s oxygen requirement by transferring its metabolism from fat to glucose. If you’ll use it in combination with other drugs, Trimetazidine Dihydrochloride Tablet may also treat chest pain due to low oxygen supply to the heart. Talking about the duration & onset of this tablet, they are clinically not proven.
Thus, you need to have some patience while using it. Moreover, we don’t recommend pregnant & breastfeeding women to use this tablet as it may harm them. While using this tablet, you may not a few side effects such as Headache, Vomiting, Dizziness, Weakness, Constipation, etc. These side effects are mild & rare, so you don’t need to pay a lot of attention to them.